In keeping with the spirit of the holiday, here are a few things I am especially thankful for today:
- A BFF that would fly all the way from Seattle to Colorado, just so I wouldn’t be alone on Thanksgiving. Thanks, Sarah Su! #slumberparty
- Friends that included us in a masterful Thanksgiving spread and all I had to do was pick up a gluten-free pie from Whole Foods. Thanks, Emily! #stuffed
- Wassail. It’s the holidays distilled in a mug. For realz. #wassailforpresident
- Spiritual growth, life change and the knowledge that more is possible. Sometimes it’s enough to just know what’s missing so that you know which direction to go. #encouraging
- Books! Books! Books!
- Fake IKEA plants…I’m really getting a lot of joy out of these little critters.
- A job that provides for my needs and that is in a field that I really love.
- Family that loves me no matter what…but especially when I have baking advice to give! #justkidding
And probably way more things. What can I say? I’m blessed…but forgetful. 😉 Grateful to the Lord for an embarrassment of riches.