After several days of doing nothing much but sitting around and eating, I’m remarkably tired. It’s hard work being me, apparently. But I have one more day and one more hour before returning to my tasks at work and I have a few things I’m looking forward to.
1. First and foremost, I’m looking forward to sleeping ensconced in my flannel sheets. They are warm and cozy and difficult to resist even in the morning when my alarm clock demands it.
2. Can’t wait to return to worship team tomorrow. Except, I could wait if it meant we could start at 9:00 AM instead of 7:00 AM. Ah, well. You can’t win them all! And honestly, it’s not THAT big of a deal. 😀
3. Tomorrow is the day that I re-paint my nails. What color will I choose? Will I also polish my toe nails? These are the tough decisions I will make on the morrow.
4. The finalization of the Christmas gift list will commence! And I’ll be utilizing the secret Pinterest boards! Ooo….ahhhhh.
5. I’ll be unpacked. Notice I did not call out that I was excited to unpack, just to be unpacked.
6. Christmas decorating with the roommie tomorrow! It’s about time to pull out those ginormous bins and be glad I hauled them through all my moves despite my occasional desire to chuck everything and start all over.
7. PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC IN EARNEST! I’m not kidding around. Mayhap I will share my mix with you. Whether you like it or not.
8. My first issue of Real Simple finally arrived! I purchased said subscription with my My Coke Rewards points. A shout out has to go to my former colleague, Cindy, who faithfully brought me her Diet Coke caps. Without her, I could not freak out with joy like I did tonight. Oops! I guess this isn’t one “I’m looking forward to” as much as an “already torn into it and drank in every page”.
Got anything you’re looking forward to before diving into your regular schedule again?