I like funny things. I especially like funny things that make me laugh out loud. To myself. Like a crazy person.
I recently discovered the site, When Parents Text. Oh. My. Gosh. Hours (okay, maybe not HOURS) later I emerged from that site thoroughly exhausted from laughing so much and immediately “liked” them on Facebook. As with most things, not every post is a winner, but here are a few of my favorites:
- MOM: :
- MOM: :
- ME: I got it mom, you meant 🙂
- MOM: Yes. I don’t have one of those!
- ME: A parentheses? I promise you do.
- MOM: :
- MOM: Have you ever heard of dragonfly?
- ME: what?
- MOM: The drug, dragonfly
- ME: No
- MOM: Dr Oz says it’s a bad drug that kids are ordering online. They are being taken by college students.
- ME: Well what is it?
- MOM: A bad drug.
- DAD: tweet: Just had a McRib. Yummy. :end tweet
- ME: Dad… are you trying to use twitter?
- DAD: Yes. Did I tweet properly?
- ME: Seriously? No. It’s a website, you have to sign up for it.
- DAD: Fine, I’ll start my own. I’ll call them “hoots”.
- ME: You’ve gone off the deep end… but you could call the website “Hooter”.
- DAD: Oh great, now you probably want a cut of the profits.
- MOM: What’s your email?
- ME: First & last name @gmail.com
- MOM: So…M-e-a-g-a-n…
- ME: Mom, you named me!
- MOM: I know, but you can never be to sure with these things.
- DAD: Pfat
- ME: You mean phat. How many times have we been over this!?
- DAD: Phive?
- ME: what???!
- DAD: We’ve been over it phive times
- ME: Oh dad, you are oh so clever
- DAD: what was that new thing you did on my laptop? to copy words
- ME: crtl+c? It’s not new.
- DAD: well you never told me you knew. you always keep secrets from me
- Mom: We have a farmer for u
- Me: A farmer? for what?
- Mom: To marry
You’re welcome. 🙂