Top 11 moments of tonight’s results show:
11. David Cook’s vast hairstyle improvement and his complete mastery of the stage. Gosh, I miss the solid performances of the last two seasons.
10. Simon asking Ryan: “Do you want my job?” and Ryan’s response: “No thanks, I’m pretty comfortable with mine.”
9. The return of the judge’s save…where was this LAST week? Sniff.
8. THE FACT THAT PAIGE IS IN THE BOTTOM THREE! YAY! FINALLY!
[Does Ryan really need that teensy tiny table in front of him? Is that really helping him deliver the results? It’s not very manly.]
7. Randy impersonating Justin Timberlake. Priceless.
6. TIM IS IN THE BOTTOM THREE! YAY! FINALLY!
5. Didi, Lee, Siobhan, and Crystal are safe. As it should be. Good job, America.
[Why aren’t the contestants wearing green? Sheesh. Nothing like tempting fate, folks.]
4. Ellen’s comment after Simon told Katie she should sing country and Kara told her to sing R&B. She said “I think it should be mariachi.”
3. LACEY IS IN THE BOTTOM THREE! YAY! FINALLY!
[Can all three go home? Let’s just move this along.]
2. My mom’s response to Keisha’s performance: “Oh, brother!” followed by an “Oh, my word.”
1. Watching the results show with my parents who are visiting me this week. 🙂
Good-bye, Lacey and your super sugary sweet phone voice. If it’s any consolation, Lacey, I’d rather Tim or Paige be leaving tonight. Ah, well. There’s always next week, right?