Today I woke up and felt horrible so I stayed home from work. Here are a few observations from my sick bed recliner.
1. Ice water is the most amazing beverage EVER.
2. My coffee table isn’t really in the middle of the room like I thought it was.
3. It takes considerably more effort to kill a spider when your nose is running and your throat is on fire. Maybe the spiders could give me a bye week or something?
4. Fruity Pebbles make everything better. They have colorful, magical properties.
5. Oprah’s gotten old. And why is DREW CAREY on The Price is Right?! What happened to Bob??
6. I really need to vacuum.
7. Texting is like a window into the outside world. I miss people but I’m thinking the feeling isn’t mutual…
8. I’ll never take clear sinuses for granted again. I swear.
9. Digital thermometers are the best invention of all time. I can read the numbers realllll clearly.
10. I miss my mommy. Is that okay for a grown woman to say? Whelp, too late now.
I’m going to bed and will hope to see the light of day tomorrow…