I’m watching the presidential debate right now. Maybe you are too? I just have to ask…where does the audience come from? They all look like they are sour pusses. Am I right? These are serious individuals. Granted, a presidential debate is a good place to show a certain amount of decorum. I’m just sayin’, show some passion, people!
I feel that I must disclose that I’ve never really watched a presidential debate. Unless you count that episode on West Wing that they did live like a debate. And I suppose I can’t really count that since it wasn’t a REAL presidential debate. Not really.
Here are my thoughts:
– I like McCain. But he definitely talks without fully opening his mouth. That bugs me.
– Tom Brokaw has aged a lot. It’s been a long time since I’ve watched the news, apparently.
– Obama makes me want to shoot myself in the face.
– I like that they can take notes. That makes me happy.
– I wonder if that carpet is cushy. It looks cushy.
– I think Tom Brokaw should run for president.
– I wonder what that traffic light-y looking thing does?
– I wonder if McCain’s watch is waterproof? It looks pretty hefty.
– Where are the wives? I guess they don’t get to watch.
– I wonder why they have two different microphones?
– Tom’s (that’s right, we’re on first name terms now) tie is red. I wonder if that means that he’s voting for McCain? He should have worn a red and blue tie to be more impartial.
That’s all. My mail-in ballot came in the mail yesterday! I’m stoked! And I need to get to researching…