A couple of things I realized while at work today.
1. Working in a cubical is kind of like Tetris. There’s only so many spaces to pile boxes and paper before it’s “game over”.
2. I’ll always have to internally recite the alphabet when I file. Apparently, there’s no growing out of this.
3. I’ve always thought success in business came out of being flexible and competent and having a firm handshake. Not so. It’s how often you bring your co-workers and bosses Starbucks.
4. Never underestimate the power of a mid-afternoon caffeine break. Never.
5. A good co-worker is to an office what the perfect shoes are to a new outfit. Something to look forward to because it just works. A bad co-worker…well…I’ll leave that one to your imagination. Let’s just say I think we should sign a petition for super soakers to be allowed in the office for those very people.
Speaking of work…lunch is over, so I’m getting back to it. Enjoy your day!